The field of membership shall be limited to those having the following common bond:
- Employees of the Police Department of Evansville, Indiana
- Employees of the Indiana State Police who work in or are supervised from Evansville, Indiana
- Employees of Vanderburgh County, Indiana;
- Members and employees of Evansville Association for the Blind of Evansville, Indiana
- Members of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada, Local 136, in Evansville, Indiana, who qualify for membership in accordance with the association’s constitution and bylaws as of October 9. 1985
- Members and employees of members of Professional Automotive Repair Society of Evansville, Indiana, who qualify for membership in accordance with the association’s constitution and bylaws as of November 18, 1985
- Members and employees of members of the Evansville Bar Association of Evansville, Indiana, who qualify for membership in accordance with the association’s constitution and bylaws as of February 2, 1998
- Employees of Tri-State Systems, Inc., or SBC, who work in or are paid from Evansville, Indiana
- Employees of Posey County who work in Posey County, Indiana;
- Employees of the City of Mount Vernon who work in Mount Vernon, Indiana
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Person retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of the immediate family or household
- Organizations of such persons
- Employees of the following groups who work in Evansville, Indiana:
(1) City of Evansville, Indiana, except for employees of the Fire Department
(2) Flexsteel Industries, Inc.
(3) Willard Library
(4) Alexander Ambulance Service, Inc.
(5) Alexander Funeral Homes, Inc.
(6) Koch Label Company
(7) Ziemer Funeral Homes, Inc.
(8) Family and Children’s Service, Inc.
(9) Evansville Orthopedic Appliance Co., Inc
(10) Guthries Office Equipment, Inc.
(11) Regency Property Management, Inc.
(12) Evansville Surgical Associates, Inc.
(13) Boetticher and Kellogg Co., Inc.
(14) Bruckens, Inc.
(15) The Private Industry Council of Southwest Indiana
(16) Lensing Wholesale, Inc.
(17) Hoprich Co., Inc.
(18) Walt’s Sun-Mart
(19) Decker & Vickery, Inc., D.B.A. Mills Body Shop
(20) Bootz Plumbing Fixtures, Inc.
(21) Bootz Manufacturing Co., Inc.
(23) Evansville Cable TV Inc. (Insight non-eligible)
(24) Rem-Kay Business Equipment., Inc.
(25) Mid America Student Housing, Inc.
(26) Patrick P. Johns, D.D.S.
(27) Petroleum Club
(28) Oak Meadow Country Club
(29) National Security Guard Corporation
(30) Beck Bus Transportation Corp.
(31) Data Business Group, Inc., now known as Phoenix Imaging
(32) Evansville Garage Builders, Inc.
(33) M & S Fire and Safety, Inc.
(34) Reis Tire Sales
(35) The Ira E. Clark Detective Agency, Inc.
(36) BellSouth Mobility
(37) Benthall Brothers, Inc.
(38) Richardson Properties, LLC
(39) Dan’s Designs & Remodeling
(40) Kountry Korner, LLC
(41) McCurdy Healthcare Center
(42) Sam’s Superior Exteriors
(44) Yeley and Payne Associates
(45) VFW Post #1114
(46) Deaconess Healthcare Employees
(47) LawMan Security
(48) Milestone Performance Trucking